Posts by :
Congratulations to the newest members of the Chicago Police Sergeants’ Association who started their Sergeant careers this month. We look forward to working with them and wish them all the best in their new assignments.
|Antoinette Alcazar||Regan Allen||Michael Amato|
|Jason Barney||Eric Bianchini||John Burke II|
|Ozzie Cooperwood||Eric Duron||Joseph Finegan|
|Timothy Fitzpatrick||Aaron Fleischhacker||Cynthia Flores|
|Marissa Garbacz||Justin Homer||Cherisse Iwahiro-Anderson|
|Mark Johnson||Brett Kellam||Chrsitopher Kooistra|
|Clarence McCoy||Kevin McDonough||Mari Medina|
|Cesar Mendez||Francisco Mendoza||Linda Murillo|
|Cheryl Murillo||Luke Opoka||Patzy Oropeza|
|Mia Otten||James Paoletti||Alexander Perez|
|Michael Petrusonis||Lenny Pierri||Michael Pietryla Jr|
|Nicole Ramirez||Tony Ramirez||Patricia Ramirez|
|Jonathan Reeder||Kathryn Ritter||Gerardo Rivera|
|Luis Rivera Jr||Miguel Rodriguez||Christopher Rodriguez|
|Greg Roszkowski||Sean Seroka||Trak Silapaduriyang|
|Terry Smith||Kristen Sturm||Gregory Sweeney|
|Louis Szubert||Eric Tapia||Hoyn To|
|John Ventrella||Danielle Wahrer|
Reliant Safety, a subsidiary of Omni New York LLC and Omni America LLC, was founded in 2009 to provide comprehensive property security and management solutions for the affordable housing market nationwide.
Investigative Response Team (IRT)
Reliant Safety’s Investigative Response Teams (IRTs) are the company’s on-site security personnel. The IRT are charged with maintaining security at each property, both in their interactions with administrative employees and tenants, by using video surveillance, access control, and biometric identification systems.
This position reports to the SVP of Corporate security and will be assigned a portfolio of affordable housing buildings.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for qualified applicants to join the team.
Essential Function/Responsibilities: duties include but are not limited to, the following:
- Visit assigned buildings/sites and access safety conditions
- Act as a liaison to NYPD on civil or criminal cases.
- Ensure the proper handling of video surveillance and evidence
- Provides conflict resolution assistance to site employees and or tenants
- Manage and communicate contingency plans to site personnel
- Support maturation of corporate safety programs and reporting
- Conducts security awareness training sessions with new staff
- Assists in the implementation and administration of automated security systems.
- Maintains records of periodic secure systems inspections with customer liaisons and other technical professionals
- Work in conjunction with partner and tour property
- Answer and direct all tenant and site property incident complaints in an efficient and professional manner.
- Create property incident reports and communicate to proper channels.
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures and property infractions
- Acquaint new hires with safety measures at the property level
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Technical Capacity.
- Occasional travel may be required
- Weekday schedule Monday-Friday (40hrs) 1400hrs- 2200hrs, subject to change based on operational necessity
- Bachelor’s or service in law enforcement or Military equivalent
- At least seven years leading and/or managing emergency response situations
- Demonstrated experience responding, leading, or managing disaster or emergencysituations
Medical (100% company paid for employee coverage), Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, DCA, Commuter, LTD, STD & Life Insurance offered.
Monthly travel allowance, 14 paid company holidays
For more info visit www.ReliantSafe.com
Reliant Safety, LLC (“RS”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief. As a matter of policy, RS does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered. RS does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.